It’s that time again! I give you the Best of November.
10. The Romulans have always been my favorite Star Trek villains, and brainwashing makes total sense coming from them, and I’m totally not jealous of Geordi. (That last one didn’t sound weird unprompted, right? Good.)
9. Reason #12409531 why I’d love to be a background pony: random bondage. (Okay, okay, you caught me. It’s reason #1.)
8. “Watch this new Superman show. Here’s a half-naked boy tied to a fence.” Best marketing department ever.
7. Pretty generic shot, but I love that she’s both gagged and blindfolded.
6. I love the excessive ropes and over-the-mouth gags you can get away with in cartoons. And he sure looks worried about that vulture looming over him. (Although, spoiler alert, the vulture ends up not being threatening at all.)
5. Our heroes get ambushed by a group of warrior women, bound and blindfolded in the blink of an eye, and tossed the ground at their feet. Or, as I call it, what I’d like to do on a Friday night. (Or any night. Or day. You know what, I’m not picky, I just want to be helpless at some women’s feet, is that so much to ask?)
4. We now return to this episode of The Many Bondage Adventures of Princess Twilight Sparkle already in progress.
3. I could’ve used virtually any frame from this scene. Really great stuff.
2. Enslaved ponies!
1. Oh for… I don’t care if she was on sale!